Welcome to the Gaucho Mentor Connection Program!
The Gaucho Mentor Connection Program provides participants with the opportunity for professional development, networking, and skill acquisition through peer-to-peer mentorship. It is open to all UCSB staff members at any level. If you have a particular skill set you'd like to help others with, or if you are looking to broaden your horizons with new skills, we encourage you to join!
News and Updates
- Applications for 2016-17 are now open! Apply here
- Gaucho Mentor Graduation Ceremony: Wednesday, June 28, 2016.
- Spring Midpoint Mixer: Monday, March 21, 2016.
- April 2016 newsletter is out: Click Here
- Spring Mixer: Monday, March 21, 2016
- March 2016 newsletter is out: Click Here
- Winter Midpoint Mixer: Wednesday, January 27, 2016
- January 2016 newsletter is out: Click Here
- Introduction and Welcome Mixer: Friday, Sep 18, 2015
- 2015-16 Applications are now closed. Thank you for your interest! Please check back in July 2016 for next year's application
- Save the Date: Graduation Ceremony on Tuesday, June 30, 2015!
- March/April Newsletter is out: Click Here
- Thank you for attending the Winter Mid-Point Mixer on January 23, 2015
- January Newsletter is out: Click Here
- Remember! The deadline to apply is August 15, 2014 at 5:00pm!
- Read about us in the UCSB Current: http://www.news.ucsb.edu/2014/014040/university-within-university